Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 19-September-2023
Motivelectronics Limited [‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’] is a limited company, registered in England, with company number #03528334. This website is owned and maintained by us.
Our primary goal is to provide a high standard of products and services to all of our customers. The following terms and conditions [‘terms’] state the terms and standards our customers [‘you’, ‘your’] can expect from us and those we expect from you. If at any time we fall below your expectations please get in touch with us as soon as possible so that we can do our utmost to make it right.
By utilising our website, purchasing products or purchasing services from us you acknowledge to have understood and agreed to abide by these terms.
You can expect us to be courteous and polite in all of our communications with you. We expect similar from you. Abusive communications or any form of intimidation from you in whatever form may be reported to the relevant authorities.
Key commercial terms offered to customers
When buying a product or service from us [‘item’], you agree that:
1. you are responsible for reading the full item description before making a commitment to buy it
2. you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item either by issuing a Purchase Order to us or by completing the check-out payment process on our website.
The prices we charge for our products and services are listed on our website or otherwise agreed and stated in a Purchase Order from you to us. In some cases, a service offered via our website will have a price range with the upper and lower prices stated in the listing. Where you are purchasing a repair service, the price listed is always the minimum price. After we have assessed the repairs needed, we will contact you to inform you of the total cost of repairs and seek your authority to continue with repairs.
We reserve the right to change our displayed prices for products and services at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
Payments for Products or Services
Unless clearly stated on a Purchase Order or otherwise agreed in writing from you:
1. Payment in full for repair services rendered becomes due immediately upon completion of repairs [‘payment due date’]. Repaired items will not be returned until payment in full has been received by us.
2. Payment in full for products purchased becomes due immediately at the time of purchase [‘payment due date’]. Products will not be shipped until full payment has been received by us.
Non-payment for Products or Services
In the event you are unable to make payment, please contact us. We will do our best to accommodate you.
In the event we are unable to repair an item you have sent to us, we will notify you of this within 2(two) business days of our diagnosis. The item will then be dispatched back to you within 5(five) business days unless otherwise agreed in writing.
In the event we have repaired an item sent to us by you for repair and where we have not received payment in full from you within 90(ninety) days of the payment due date, the item will be deemed our sole property and we reserve the right to dispose of the item as we so choose.
Return and refund policy
Before returning a product or repaired item to us please get in touch with us here. Please find our Returns Policy here.
Warranties & responsibility for services and products
Excellence in customer service is important to us. Please contact us before making a warranty claim so that we may assist you in the best way possible.
All warranty claims require that;
1. You provide a copy of your order or invoice as proof of purchase
2. The item is returned to us for inspection unless otherwise agreed by us
3. Damage resulting from misuse, accident or force majeure is not covered by our warranty
4. Motivelectronics warranty seals must be present and intact
The term ‘normal use’ used herein means the storage and operation of a product within the conditions specified by the product’s original manufacturer.
Where we’ve repaired an item supplied by you:
1. All repair work we undertake is covered by a 24 month 'normal use' warranty unless clearly stated in writing for a specific item. This warranty does not cover failures unrelated to the repair work that we've undertaken.
2. In the event we determine our previous repair has failed we will correct our repairs and return the item to you free of charge. We will reimburse you the reasonable shipping costs you incurred shipping the item to us upon production of valid receipt. If we are unable to correct our previous repair for whatever reason we will contact you and may, at our discretion, offer you a full or partial refund.
Where you have purchased a new or refurbished product from us:
1. All of the products we supply are covered by a 24 month ‘normal use’ warranty unless stated in writing for a specific item.
2. We will either repair the relevant defect or replace the product. If we are unable to repair or replace the product within a reasonable time, then you will be entitled to a full refund. Refunds will only be completed upon our receipt of the returned product within the warranty period. We will reimburse you the reasonable shipping costs you incurred shipping the product to us upon production of valid receipt. We will not be liable for loss or damage sustained during the shipping of products sent from you to us.
Ownership of intellectual property, copyrights and logos
The products, services and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Motivelectronics Limited or their respective owners. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
Requirements to create an account or purchase from us
In order to use our website and purchase our products or services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use our website and purchase our products or services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
Right to suspend or cancel user account
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to our website and its related services without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal fees), made against us by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of our website or any of the products and services offered therein.